воскресенье, 25 декабря 2016 г.

How I became a photographer - or Eliana Plotskaya - Destination Photographer :)


I am a person, with a rather rich and interesting life, as they say "there will be something to remember and tell the children" :) I graduated from two prestigious universities - art and design.  Worked for several years in the specialty "design" and the knowledge gained helped me further in photography.

The photo was always with me, in my soul, in my mind - I never missed the thought that the moment would come when I would take the camera seriously in my hands ... And fate decided that I finally came to this when I wanted cardinal changes in life and freedom.

I leave
Russia, began to travel and seriously engage in photography. I studied photography on my own, spent a lot of time on watching videos and reading books, studied by professionals and there were a lot of them, they are all from different countries, with a different sense of style, vast experience, wonderful people who want to share their knowledge - for which many thanks to them and a low bow.

I was shooting a lot, I still wanted to understand and feel exactly where it was mine .. to master as many genres as possible and as a result I identified three areas that I’m really interested in - love couples (wedding love story) portrait photography and children. I really like to experience a certain point in a person’s life through a lens. therefore, it is these photo styles that give me really amazing emotions.

Any shooting for me, whether it is commercial or creative - this is art, I can not separate them - I am such a person. For me, a good snapshot is one where you can stop looking, see the plot, color, really enjoy the photo.

Inspiration very often finds me. This mainly happens while watching pictures of famous authors who left a mark in the history of photography, communicating with interesting people, walking with my beloved dog, traveling, sometimes even when I just do household chores - in an instant the idea is born, an image appears before my eyes to a clear understanding of exactly who I want to find on the set and how this person should look like.

There is no limit to perfection, so I never stop. It is necessary to try something new all the time: angles, color, light. The main thing is not to be lazy and constantly evolve. In a good portrait, the main thing is to catch the moment when you need to press the trigger. All people are different - so you need to constantly learn to listen, understand, see - and most importantly so that they trust you. Each portrait painter is essentially a psychologist, so improvement in communication is the main key to real live photography.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий